NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 6 Science
Are you Class 6 students and looking for NCERT solution of class 6 science? We provide chapter wise detailed solutions to class 6 science NCERT textbooks here that help you to complete your homework, understand concepts better and prepare well for your exams.
- Chapter 1: Food- Where does it come from?
- Chapter 2: Components of food
- Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4: Sorting material into groups
- Chapter 5: Separation of substances
- Chapter 6: Changes around us
- Chapter 7: Getting to know plants
- Chapter 8: Body movements
- Chapter 9: Living organisms and their surroundings
- Chapter 10: Motion and measurement of distances
- Chapter 11: Light, shadows and reflections
- Chapter 12: Electricity and circuits
- Chapter 13: Fun with magnets
- Chapter 14: Water
- Chapter 15: Air around us
- Chapter 16: Garbage in, Garbage out
Our content experts have tried their best to provide these class 6 science ncert solutions and hope it will help you in preparing for your exams. If you find any issue with question/answer feel free to contact us.
Tags: Class 6 Science NCERT Solution, CBSE Class VI NCERT Textbook Solution, Class VI Science Solution, NCERT Class VI Science